RRB Chemistry Questions and Answers
1. A very high frequency wave originating in the nucleus of atom and travelling with the speed of light is the
|C.||beta rays||D.||gamma rays|
2. A device used to accelerate charged particles, protons, deutrons, and alpha particles and the nuclei of several of the elements of low mass is a
3. A minute amount of a radio isotope is called a/an
5. A vacuum tube that contains a filament, a grid and a plate is called a
|C.||cathode ray tube||D.||triode|
6. Which substance can be used as an anaesthetic?
7. Iron pipes are often coated with a layer of zinc to prevent corrosion. This process is termed.
8. Chemically dry ice is
|A.||solid sulphur dioxide||B.||solid carbon dioxide|
|C.||a mixture of ice and common salt||D.||ice formed from pure distilled water|
9. Of the following different forms of iron carbon is present in minimum amounts in
|C.||cast iron||D.||wrought iron|
10. Which substance is produced by Fermentation?
|C.||Carbon dioxide||D.||Nitrogen dioxide|