RRB Biology Questions and Answers
1. In milk, fat content is reduced during
|C.||summer||D.||none of these|
2. The colour of cow's milk is slightly yellowish due to the presence of
3. Which of the following is most important for the growth of children up to the age of 14?
4. The country that leads in life expectancy for both males and females is
5. The total fertility rate refers to
|A.||total number of children a woman has borne||B.||magnitude of family size|
|C.||total number of persons in a family||D.||the number of live births in a family|
6. The largest part of most diets is made up of
7. which one of the following wave lengths of light is most effective in photosynthesis?
8. It is not advisable to sleep under a tree at night because of the
|A.||release of carbon monoxide||B.||release of carbon dioxide|
|C.||release of more oxygen||D.||release of less oxygen|
9. In case of cardiac arrest, what should be the most primary step?
|A.||mouth-to-mouth respiration||B.||cardiac message|
|C.||to call a doctor||D.||none of these|
10. Honey is formed by