English- Sentence Completion Questions and Answers
1. Four alternatives a,b,c and d are given under each sentence, you are required to select the most suitable alternative to fill in the blank/blanks in the sentence to make it meaningful.
The salt Spray has gradually ________________ the bridge.
2. The volcanic __________ was the cause of great devastation.
3. It was impossible to recover the victims' bodies as the place of the accident was ______
4. In order to maintain good health one should eat a ______ diet.
5. As a result of _____ many unsuitable candidates were sekected for the posts.
6. There are several ways of _____ the price at which a product can be marketed.
7. Although they are not rich, they always wear __________ clothes.
8. After a recent mild paralytic attack his movements are ________ restricted, otherwise he is still very active.
9. The prisoner was released on ________ for good behaviour.
10. Rajeev is too _________ as far as his food habits are concerned.