Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. A key that will erase information from the computer's memory and characters on the screen?
|C.||dummy out||D.||trust key|
2. The primary goal of computer system is to turn data into___________
3. To keep files organised, related documents are often stored in ___________ (also called directories) located on the storgage medium
4. Terminal is ________
|A.||a device to give power supply to the computer||B.||a point at which data enters or leaves the computer|
|C.||the last instruction in a program||D.||any input / output device|
5. The computer abbreviations KB usually means
|A.||Key Block||B.||Kernal Boot|
|C.||Kilo Byte||D.||Kit Bit|
6. A series of statements explaining how the data is to be processed is called
7. An device, operational below the management of knowledge, that may settle for information, method the info, manufacture output & store the results for future use is ____________
8. Which function calculates the largest value in a set of numbers?
9. What displays the content of the active cell?
|A.||Name box||B.||Row Heading|
|C.||Formula bar||D.||Task pane|
10. What is the most ideal approach to have an information and the slide number show up on each slide ?